Ads

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Classic Game Room's Review of Enthusia Professional Racing

I'm not one to post other's reviews since I prefer doing them myself. But since I've already done Enthusia, I figure showing off another viewpoint wouldn't be so harmful. Classic Game Room has posted their review and its decent. It doesn't really go into details of the problems of the game, and Mark's terrible driving in the background isn't helping anything either, but it addresses a couple of points I missed or didn't go into detail about. If you're not following Classic Game Room anywhere, you should check them out. They do several reviews a week and you can get a chuckle out of the humor every now and then.


1 comment:

  1. Hey BIGMercenary, it's BigRedNY from http://BGBureau.com . I'm writing here because I accidentally deleted a couple of our registered users while trying to get rid of some spam users. I would just like to let you know that the new site is up and if you want to rejoin and possibly become a writer, please sign back up and message me again.

    Sorry for the inconvenience and I hope you get this message!

    ReplyDelete